3.31.2005

What up

Man I just joined this joint. By reading through some of the posts, ya'll are truly some funny folks. But I hope everyone is doing well. All is well in DC. I have no complaints.

And Yes, after you graduate there is no more "Spring Break". I wish I would waste my vacation days on that. That's what Homecoming and the Alumni Cruise is for. But, however, you can take a vacation. I see enough HBCU and A&T folks together at work and in the city..so I definitely ain't looking to go somewhere where the same folks are going to be.

To everyone in bogus locations, keep ya head up. It ain't permanent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Twan!!! Thanks for post'n and for the words of encouragement. Cuz a sistah is lookin for a way out of the Artic. ttyl.

4:21 PM  
Blogger ChampD1012 said...

I thought I was the only one in the cold. Rhode Island isn't exactly tight. Ask Nick....

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home