3.15.2005

What up folk!

Hey y'all! Beth invited me to post so i'm postin. I ain't one of dem "aggies" so don't hate cause I'm here anyway! Thanks for the invite Beth! I'm here in Raleigh now after escaping from Alcatraz...oops I mean, Rochester. Sorry Roch folks, but y'all know that joint is worse than hell! Raleigh ain't paradise but it's better than Minnesota, know that!!!

Okay, now for the question that I'd like to pose to all of you that came from this area.... What is it in the water around here that has these brothas (cute and ugly) thinking they are God's gift just cause they have a degree? The attitudes are interesting to say the least.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I was trying to figure that out when I was in school at T, still ain't wrapped my mind fully around it. But what I have concluded is this. In my opinion, SOME of the brothas come off like that because SOME of the women there chase paper. The ladies know degree = $$$ (sometimes) and they be throwing it at them. It's supply and demand, the dudes with the head on their shoulder are in HIGH demand, therefore they feel their attitutde can be whateva since if you don't like it they got 2 more women standing in line willin to deal with it. That's my comment on that. Now I could be wrong (doubt it) but if I am, please someone correct me.

12:08 PM  
Blogger callmejunn said...

I'm not from Raleigh or any were near it. For those of you that don't know or forgot I'm a Georgia Boi to da heart. But with the anonymous comment I will agree being that in an enviorment were females just through it at just because you have a degree when you used to have do flips just to get there name it can miss guide the mind, but on the other hand it becomes a self made filter for you to find well balanced individual. And that goes both ways.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

WHAT......speak english boiiiiiiiiiii!!!!....lol

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home