3.01.2005

My First Entry

Well Hello Friends,

This blog began after a conversation my friend DeAnthony and I were having online. We began talking about our lives and our next steps in life and then began to ask ourselves "How is so-and-so?", "Have you heard from blah-blah?". De suggested we start this blog to keep us up-to-date and together. So I named this blog "Keeping Together".

I hope you like it and will post what's been going on with you so we can in fact stay together even through our lives may pull us in opposite directions.

Love u all,
Beth

5 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hello-

This what happens when you work in a cube and you get old, u start to do things that would otherwise be considered corny...write in a blog. I know my blog entries will be funny at times, weird at times, motivational hopefully, and down right.."I cant believe he just said that..but hey what do I have to lose. Holla at yall when I holla

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Willie Will said...

hello everyone.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Willie Will said...

hello everyone.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BETH SUCKS!!!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger callmejunn said...

Nice to see that your doing good. And thank you owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so much for the chance (i'm saying chance cause i can't opertunaty lol) to keep in touch with dem dare A & T Comp Sci Aggies. AGGIE PRIDE

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home